- 1/2 good mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dill pickle relish
- 1 tbsp caramelized onions, finely diced
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce or ketchup
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp honey (optional, depending on how sweet your BBQ sauce is)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Stir all of the ingredients together.
- Slather on a bun and add a burger patty. Or drizzle over a patty on a lettuce wrap or cheeseburger salad.
This recipe was provided by Corey Dunn. Corey runs the blog For Nutrients Sake!, co-host the podcast The Modern Ancestral Mamas, and is a Weston A. Price chapter co-leader. Previously having worked as a costume designer, she became interested in health and healing through food when her second child developed eczema at six months. Corey was paleo for five years and then learned about the benefits of properly prepared grains after discovery the Weston A. Price Foundation.