- 1 cup organic coconut cream
- 1 tbsp raw unfiltered honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic sprouted chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Paleonola – Grain Free Granola Original Flavor
- Add the vanilla and honey to the coconut cream and blend for a few seconds until it forms a uniform mixture. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add the granola to the top and serve.
This recipe was provided by Dr. Nakisa Nowroozi. Naskisa has a PhD is in cell and molecular biology and masters in biochemistry. She currently teaches anatomy and physiology at Orange Coast College. She also founded Nourishality, which produces grain free nutrition bars and energy balls. Her products use the most nutrient dense ingredients and are all free of gluten, grains, and natural sweeteners.