- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 – 1 ½ cup Bubbies Kosher Dill Pickle brine
- 1 lb of chicken wings
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp chicken rub seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place thawed wings into a resealable plastic bag. Add pickle brine and minced garlic and rub together.
- Place in refrigerator (laying flat) for 4-6 hours.
- After the allotted time, drain brine, remove wings and pat dry.
- Add oregano, smoked paprika, chicken rub seasoning and Cajun seasoning in a small bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Coat wings in olive oil and add dry rub spreading evenly on both sides.
- Set grill to 425°F.
- When grill reaches 425°F, place wings on grill, close grill lid and cook thoroughly (about 25-30 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes).
- When grilling is complete, remove from heat and enjoy with your favorite sides.
This recipe was provided by Chris Glab, chief innovations officer for Fermented Food Holdings. Fermented Food Holdings owns the brands Bubbies Fine Foods, Wildbrine, and GLK Sauerkraut. Chris co-founded Wildbrine in 2011 and sold to FHH in 2021. As chief innovations officer, Chris oversees new products being developed across all of FHH’s brands, including ferments such as pickles, sauerkraut, kimchi, and salsa.